Monday, December 13, 2010

Prompt 13: Action

When it comes to aspirations, it's not about ideas.  It's about making ideas happen.  What's your next step?


When I was catching up on some of the blogs I read, I ran across a post about The 8 Habits of Highly Productive People.  I think this really ties into the prompt for today because I know what I want to do with my time, I just have a hard time actually doing it.

One of my favorite parts of the posts had a few questions to ask yourself about everything you're doing.
For everything you’re doing now, ask yourself how important this is. Does this bring you dramatically closer to your dreams? Does this create any real impact in your life in the long-term? Is it the absolute best way to spend your time or can you be doing more high value tasks? If not, perhaps it’s time to ditch it. No point doing something unimportant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!