Friday, December 24, 2010

Prompt 24: Everything's OK

What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright?  And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

The moment that Andrew acknowledged how hard things had  been the last time he was looking for work and told me that he would not let that happen again.  It showed me that he realizes that he needs to do things differently, even if it's not something that's easy for him.

I will try my best to support him and encourage him to do the things he needs to do (update his resume, send out applications, talk to people who would be able to serve as contacts) without pushing him to do those things.  The most important thing is for Andrew and I to remember that we're in this together and that we're on the same side, something that it can hard to keep in mind when times are tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!