Saturday, March 26, 2011

ABC's


A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you hate: 
D. Dogs: Schmoo
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5′5″
I. Instruments you play: French horn, piano, ukulele! (more on the ukulele later...)
J. Job Title: wife/teacher/friend
K. Kids: not yet
L. Live: Noblesville, Indiana
M. Mom’s name: Nancy
N. Nicknames: G, Gretch, Gretchie, and others that Andrew calls me
O. Overnight hospital stays: none
P. Pet peeve: people who say they're going to do something and then don't follow through
Q. Quote from a movie:
"You rock, rock." from I Heart Huckabees or "R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: David and Sarah
T. Time you wake up: 6:30
U. Underwear: what about it?
V. Vegetables you dislike: olives
W. What makes you run late: Andrew
X. X-Rays you’ve had: my foot when a rusty bobby pin got stuck in it during marching band in high school
Y. Yummy food you make: pretty much anything as long as I have a recipe
Z. Zoo animal: I LOVE the zoo!  My favorites are the polar bears.

I got the list of the ABC's from That Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!