Sunday, July 10, 2011

What I've been reading this summer

I haven't gotten a lot done this summer except for spending a TON of time reading.  Here are the books I've read so far this summer:
  • March by Geraldine Brooks
  • The Dressmaker of Khair Khana: Five Sisters, One Remarkable Family, and the Woman Who Risked Everything to Keep Them Safe by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
  • Lost and Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
  • Vision in White by Nora Roberts
  • Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
  • The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees
  • Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
  • Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
  • Matters of Faith by Kristy Kiernan
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  • Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Something Blue by Emily Giffin
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • How to Be Single: A Novel by Liz Tuccillo
  • Best Friends Forever: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner
At the moment I'm reading:
  • The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
  • One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins








2 comments:

  1. What? You mean reading a bunch of books doesn't qualify as getting much done?! Ah well, then I guess I haven't gotten much done this summer, either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! I guess I meant to say that to some people reading a bunch of books doesn't qualify as getting much done. I definitely think it's getting stuff done!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!