Sunday, March 4, 2012

February goals update

Fitness/health
  • Work out more than I don't work out in February - I didn't accomplish this one
  • Take a multivitamin daily - Or this one
  • Drink water - Or this one
Relationship with God
  • Read The World-Tilting Gospel by Dan Phillips - I'm 42% of the way through this book.  I'll definitely finish it in March.
  • Attend church and Sunday school
Relationship with Andrew
  • Finish reading Let's Get Real: Bringing Authenticity and Wholeness to Your Marriage by Dale Forehand and Jena Forehand
  • Start reading He Said, She Said: A Devotional Guide to Cultivating a Life of Passion by Eddie Jones and Cindy Sproles - We haven't started this book yet, but we did start reading the Bible together.
  • Go on a date to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (opened January 20th) - We didn't do this either, but I did manage to watch Breaking Dawn without Andrew though.
  • Go on a date to dinner at Olive Garden - We also went on another date to Boombozz Pizza and Handel's Ice Cream.
Cleaning
  • Do 30 more things on the Declutter Calendar
Art
  • Scrapbook 10 pages of our wedding - I scrapbooked 4 pages of our wedding and 6 pages of our move into the house so this gets counted as done.
  • Knit this scarf (my first attempt at cables!) - I didn't do this, but I plan on doing it in March.
Mary Kay
  • Listen to the Mary Kay tax call
  • Take inventory of the products I have for taxes
  • Call the unit hotline every day - I did this most of the days.
  • Check in with customers
  • Order product to remain active
Other
  • Complete the library reading program by finishing Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girlby Harriet Jacobs
  • Send out invitations for Sarah's bridal shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!