Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This week I've been working on two projects.

I started a new prayer shawl, which is knit in squares and then pieced together.  That lets me knit it a square at a time and makes me feel like I'm making a lot of progress.

I started reading Les Miserables.  I'm always wary of reading "classics" because I have been so thoroughly unimpressed by some of them.  (The Old Man and the Sea to name one...)  But so far I'm really enjoying Les Miserables.  I don't know if it's the fact that I don't really know the story so it's full of twists and turns or that I feel really accomplished for reading it because it's such a long book to read. Either way, I feel like I can't get enough of it lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gretchen, I just wanted to comment on your love for blue. Stick with it your hubby will come around. Hee Hee.
    Lisa from Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!